Acceptable Use Policy
The actions of individual users can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That's why all BlueUtopia Customers must follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of BlueUtopia services. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
1. Prohibited Content
It is strictly prohibited to use BlueUtopia to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use BlueUtopia to create, send, or display any of the following:
- Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM act or other anti-spam laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- Counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights
- Products claiming to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19 that are not approved or authorized for emergency use by regulatory or public health agencies, such as the FDA in the U.S.
- Products that are in demand due to COVID-19 with excessive pricing, price gouging, or deceptive pricing practices or in demand due to COVID-19 and prohibited by applicable law
2. Prohibited Actions
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our platform, but we count on our Clients to aid in that effort. You may not:
- Send Spam or any unwanted emails.
- You must be able to point to an opt-in form or show other evidence of consent for any commercial or marketing email you send.
- Use any misleading subject lines or content.
- Use misleading names or names of persons who have not approved of their use.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the Software.
- Use any of the Software to create a competing product.
- Send marketing emails that do not contain a BlueUtopia unsubscribe mechanism or send emails that use an external unsubscribe process.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you're part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any account, audience, emails, or otherwise upload to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Upload or send emails to purchased, rented, or publicly available lists.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
- Host Content on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.
Last updated: 02/04/2022
For a printable pdf copy, click here.